Acupuncture and Oriental medicine have been used to treat men’s health concerns for thousands of years and are growing in popularity. The reason for this growth in popularity is that many health issues that men face, such as high blood pressure, prostate problems and depression, respond extremely well to acupuncture treatments. Below is a list of common disorders treated with Chinese Medicine.
– Erectile dysfunction (impotence): The symptoms of erectile dysfunction include difficulty getting and maintaining an erection and lowered sexual desire. I also treat the emotional component involved in erectile dysfunction.
– Low libido: Low libido (low sex drive) is a decreased desire to have sex.
– Premature ejaculation: Premature ejaculation means early ejaculation or ejaculating before it is desired.
– Male Factor Infertility: Male factor infertility is the umbrella category for any cause of infertility due to the male partner. There are many causes of male factor infertility. The symptoms are the changes in sperm mentioned below.
– Low sperm count: Low sperm count is classified as having fewer than 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen. This is a common cause of infertility in men.
– Poor sperm morphology: This means that the sperm have an abnormal shape. This can negatively affect fertility, and make it difficult to conceive a child.
– Urinary Dribbling: This is sometimes referred to urinary incontinence. Urinary dribbling is an involuntary dripping or leakage of urine from the bladder. It is the result of loss of bladder control, and can affect men of any age.
– Prostatitis: The symptoms of prostatitis include painful or difficult urination and pain in the lower body.